Nectar’s team of port service specialists carried out this discharge project of wind turbine blades and steel tower sections for an onshore wind farm in Belgium.
Nectar Group is recognised worldwide for cutting-edge handling capabilities to effectively load and unload vessels. Renowned for reliability and flexibility, our local teams offer powerful quayside handling to meet the ever-changing market demands with a quick turnaround.
Our dedicated team can help you move cargo such as:
- All types of discharging for wind and offshore industries.
- All types of steel products – bars, billets, plates, steel coils, roads, profiles and tubes.
- Project cargo including – generators, frames, mining and construction equipment.
- Specialist, oversized and out of gauge cargo.
- Containers, flat racks and ISO tanks.
- Big bag and other unitised cargo.
- Discharging of timber products on flat racks.
- Discharging of heavy industrial equipment and machinery.
We offer the technical expertise, secure handling and knowledge to help you move your cargo safely and efficiently.
To find out more about Nectar Cargo Handling Capabilities and how we support the offshore wind industry; click the links below or connect with Nectar Group expert.
+44 (0)1708 386555 / email@example.com
To see Nectar’s team in action, see our heavy-lift video in partnership with Vigan. Click here.