Nectar’s Port Services team carried out the discharge of timber commodities on flat-racks for inland barging on estuary container feeder vessel ‘Polybotes’.
Utilising a multi-purpose Gottwald 5506 port crane, the team efficiently discharged some 40 cargo containers arriving at the port, transported from Antwerp and Zeebrugge.
Nectar Group is recognised worldwide for cutting-edge handling capabilities to effectively load and unload vessels. Renowned for reliability and flexibility, our local teams offer powerful quayside handling to meet the ever-changing market demands with a quick turnaround.
Our dedicated team can help you move cargo such as:
- All types of discharging for wind and offshore industries.
- All types of steel products – bars, billets, plates, steel coils, roads, profiles, and tubes.
- Project cargo including – generators, frames, mining, and construction equipment.
- Specialist, oversized and out-of-gauge cargo.
- Containers, flat-racks, and ISO tanks.
- Big bag and other unitised cargo.
- Discharging of timber products on flat racks.
- Discharging of heavy industrial equipment and machinery.
- Discharging for inland services
We offer the technical expertise, secure handling, and knowledge to help you move your cargo safely and efficiently.
To find out more about Nectar Cargo Handling Capabilities and how we support the offshore wind industry; click the links below or connect with Nectar Group expert. +44 (0)1708 386555 / email@example.com