Nectar Group Ltd. has been an international market leading provider of innovative and cost-effective solutions for the handling of bulk commodities for almost 50 years, providing quayside bagging services since the 1980s, but do you know what advantages destination bagging can bring your business?
- Faster loading speeds – cargo can be sourced from bulk export terminals for extremely fast vessel loading.
- Faster discharging speeds – cargo is discharged in bulk using grabs into the bagging units which are capable of more than 1,500mt per machine per day.
- Reduced risk of cargo loss and damage – the product remains in bulk throughout loading/discharge meaning there is no damage to the bags when stowing/unloading, reducing losses, and ensuring correct bag weights.
- Marketing of cargo – bags are clean and new on despatch from the port. Cargo can be sold on the water and bagged into client’s bag on arrival, reducing double handling and costs for re-bagging.
- Services Guarantees – we can provide guarantees on operational aspects such a discharge speeds (in line with Charter Party terms), cargo loss and bag weight accuracy. Helping to manage costs and mitigate risk for our clients.
At Nectar, we always aim to exceed customers’ expectations and pride ourselves on our ability to offer a professional service at competitive rates. For more information on Nectar’s bagging services and how we can help you reduce operating costs through quayside bagging, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with one of our commercial representatives