Nectar Group is pleased to announce the recent completion of the heavyweight special project with Vigan. The Vigan pneumatic ship loader NIV 600 arrived at the port and was discharged, handled, and assembled by Nectar’s dedicated team of operatives. This impressive piece of shipping equipment weighs 195mt with a boom length of 30m. Employed to handle argi-bulk materials and operates continuous ship unloading for vessels up to post-Panamax. This special operation was made possible with Nectar’s comprehensive terminal services and dedicated team.
Discover our Cargo Handling Capabilities
• Solutions for handling all types of cargoes
• Mobile Bagging Specialists
• Project cargo including – generators, frames, mining, shipping, and construction equipment
• Specialist, oversized and out-of-gauge cargo
• Containers, flat racks, and ISO tanks
• Big bag and other unitised cargo
• Supporting the offshore wind industry with wind turbine discharging
• Over 50 years of experience in terminals and logistics with global reach
To find out more about Nectar’s comprehensive bulk handling equipment and tailored solutions; connect with a Nectar Group expert on
+44 (0)1708 386555 | email@example.com
Learn More About Our Capablities
Nectar’s Worldwide Bagging division continues to deliver state-of-the-art mobile bagging solutions and cargo handling equipment such as Bulk Hoppers, Conveyors, and Remote Release Grabs to our diversified global client base. We offer our clients unparalleled expertise in safely handling a wide range of sensitive agricultural materials, including high value combinable crops, fertiliser, feed, and supplements. Nectar offers solutions for all special cargo handling requirements from wind turbine discharging to oversized and out-of-gauge cargo.