Our global teams have many years of unparalleled expertise in safely handling a wide range of sensitive agribulk materials, including high-value combinable crops, fertiliser, feed, and supplements.
Our engineers have recently commissioned and shipped two COMPAC M140 bagging machines with truck conveyors and generators. The machines are offering significant time efficiency in handling dry bulk cargoes, Nectar is currently custom-building an additional two M140s to assist with terminal productivity.
Discover how COMPAC mobile bagging equipment can help you increase your operational output:
- Ideal for dry, free-flowing, non-bridging commodities
- Accurate digital weighing system up to v± 0.5% precision
- Single or double bagging lines
- Available in M 10–100kg or XL 500kg–1.5 metric tonne bags
- 140 metric tonnes per hour design capacity per bagging unit
- Dutch weights and measured certified
- IEC-regulated electrical components
- Digital, easy-to-use interface electronic weighment
- Self-contained in standard 20 or 10ft shipping containers
- Triple loadcell weighing system, with two weigh bunkers per line
- Engineered and designed with over 50 years of operational experience
- Fully customisable with additional options
Nectar understands that you and your clients require secure and time-efficient handling, keeping control of your costs. COMPAC build quality is designed with the highest-grade materials to withstand all dynamic loads — as well as the wear and tear of busy bulk terminals.