Single line 1 tonne bagging
Specially designed to fit an ISO 10 ft container.
Performance Data Summary
The unique design of the Impac XL range allows compatibility with a variety of applications. Typical uses are to provide bagging facilities for an existing plant, port warehouses, inland locations, dockside storage depots.
It is designed to bag 1000 kg bags at a rate of 1 bag per minute. with a minimal personnel. The speed of course depends of the products characteristics and the working environment. It is ideal for free flowing granular product up to a particle size of 25 mm.It is ideally suited to handle cereals, fertilizers, sugar, pulses and beans...
Discover the technology behind our equipment.
Impac XL60 is a free standing one line big bag installation designed to handle up to 60 metric tons* of cargo per hour, basis 1000kg bags.
Product suitability: free flowing, non-bridging granular products with a minimum density of0.7ton per cubiceter and a maximum size of 25mm.
(*Speed depends on product flow, operators and take away)
Each line consisting of:
- Stainless Steel Dosing valves
- Stainless Stell Filling Spout Big bags, with anflatable joint
- Electrical box, with 1 minimate with Big bag program and pneumatic valveblock for controlling all functions
- Blower for blowing up the big bag with air, regulated by pneumatic cyclinder
- Mild Steel Motorized Roller table, positioned on three loadcells for weighing the Big bag
- Mild Steel Motorized Roller table for transporting the Big bag out of the container, appr. Length 2.5m
Why Select Nectar Bagging Equipment?
TAILOR-MADE BAGGING AND LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
DUTCH WEIGHTS AND MEASURES CERTIFIED
140 METRIC TONNES PER HOUR DESIGN CAPACITY PER BAGGING UNIT
ACCURATE WEIGHTS +/- 0.5%
IDEAL FOR FREE-FLOWING CARGOES INCLUDING FERTILIZERS, PULSES, GRAINS, RICE, SUGAR ETC.
AWARD WINNING SERVICE AND PRODUCTS
Our Full Range of Bagging Equipment
Nectar offers a comprehensive range of bagging equipment, which can be customized to your requirements.
Ideal for dry, free flowing, non-bridging commodities, our award-winning machinery provide unbeatable weight accuracy. They are fitted and manufactured to adhere to the strictest European safety standards
1 Ashton Gate, Ashton Rd.
Harold Hill, Romford
Essex. RM3 8UF
+44 (0)1708 386555
* indicates a required field